Primary Sports Funding
The Government Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport have jointly provided additional funding for primary schools. It is ‘ring fenced’ for the purpose of improving the provision of sport and PE to ensure all pupils develop healthy lifestyles.
This page details how East Preston Infant School uses the new Primary School Sport Funding to improve the quality and breadth of PE and sport provision, including increasing participation in PE and sport, so that all pupils develop healthy lifestyles and reach the performance level they are capable of.
Please click on the links below to see how the funding is spent at our school:
- Sports Funding Priorities 2018-19
- Sports Expenditure and Impact 2017-18
- Sports Funding Priorities 2017-18
- Sports Expenditure and Impact 2016-17
- Sports Funding Priorities 2016-17
- Sports Expenditure and Impact 2015-16
- Sports Funding Priorities 2015-16
- Sports Expenditure and Impact 2014-15
- Sports Funding Priorities 2014-15
- Sports Expenditure and Impact 2013-14
- Sports Funding Priorities 2013-14
Please look on the Angmering Cluster School Sport website link below to find out more about PE and Sport at East Preston Infant School.