The Government Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport have jointly provided
additional funding for primary schools. It is ‘ring fenced’ for the purpose of improving the provision of sport and PE to ensure all pupils develop healthy lifestyles.
This page details how East Preston Infant School uses the new Primary School Sport Funding to improve the quality and breadth of PE and sport provision, including increasing participation in PE and sport, so that all pupils develop healthy lifestyles and reach the performance level they are capable of.
Please click on the links below to see how the funding is spent at our school:
- Sports Funding Priorities 2021-22
- Sports Expenditure and Impact 2020-21
- Sports Funding Priorities 2020-21
- Sports Expenditure and Impact 2019-20
- Sports Funding Priorities 2019-20
- Sports Expenditure and Impact 2018-19
- Sports Funding Priorities 2018-19
- Sports Funding Priorities 2017-18
- Sports Expenditure and Impact 2017-18
Please look on the Angmering Cluster School Sport website link below to find out more about PE and Sport at East Preston Infant School.